We have gone on our letter C hunt. Unfortunately, I chose to hunt for the letter C in a field. I never realized how little C's there are in a field! I should have headed for the woods again. :(
Here are the results of the C hunt. I think we will have to repeat the hunt. Ri seemed to tired out on this one pretty quickly. Maybe we will go again this morning. We just might make it a C and D hunt. We will see.
Jacob was blessed this weekend with an envelope from the Veterans Benefit Foundation. He opened it up and was in shock. They had sent him a check for $100.00 to help him reach his goal for his trip. What a blessing. He is less then $300.00 from his goal. God is so faithful!
Our weekend was pretty uneventful. Erin and Sam played in the band at the football game Friday night. Mark, Jacob, Elizabeth, Ri, myself, and a neighbor friend all went to watch them. We enjoyed it; even with the small amounts of rain that hit us. Our favorite part of the game was watching the band play.
On a very cute note ... Jacob whispered to Elizabeth that she was his favorite little sister and he loved her with all of his heart. Soon after that, she announced to him that he was her favorite little brother and she loved him with all her heart. It made Jacob's heart melt! A little later, she was leaving with Emily. She walked out the door and then peeked her head in. She looked at Jacob and pointed her finger at him and said "just remember, I love love you with all my heart... just remember" and off she went. It was ADORABLE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment