I have blogged about the kids playing soccer, but have never taken any time to video it. After Erin attended the soccer camp this summer, we were advised to make a video of her playing soccer so that we could give it to a college coach if she were interested in them seeing her play. So, I am beginning to dabble with videoing soccer games. I have to admit that I am quite an amateur at this! Here is a series of clips I took at one of her games. It is kind of fun to watch, especially if you have never seen her play. Any suggestions on improving the video are very welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oksy, that was too awesome!! I loved watching Erin play. The videoing was great amd you couldn't have picked a more perfect song for the background.
Post a Comment