Friday, May 11, 2007

please pray for Ri

I just got word that our little son is having an IV due to diarrhea and fever. More then likely he is just dehydrated, but still.. his Mommy is not with him! They give the IV in the head, it just breaks my heart. So.. please just pray for our little guy. Thanks.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry you just can't seem to get there fast enough and this stuff is happening to him. Isn't it strange how he is sick at the same time as your other kids? ;)

Of course I will pray!

Jennifer

Sharon said...

We will keep your little Ri in our prayers. We'll be looking forward to your update on the 20th letting the world know that you have your son and that he is in wonderful health!

With God, all things are possible!

Hugs,
Sharon
Virtual Twins Group