For those of you who have been praying and/or wondering, I recieved an update this morning. THe words used were: Liu Ri Chen is recovered and no longer needs fusion.
So.. I think he is doing much better. THank you for the prayers! I am busy packing/cleaning/packing/packing/packing... did I say packing? I will update more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember the packing. We will start that again tomorrow, but this time packing to come home. We will be praying for your flights and journey to China and Ri. Our flight leaves Beijing at 4:02. We will miss each other by one hour :(
love and blessings to your family from the Crosse crew!
HI there! I'm heading to Xiamen soon to pick up my 2 year old daughter, Lucy! I was wondering if she might be in the video you have posted on your site - where did you get it??? Please email! larap@microsoft.com and thanks so much!!
Post a Comment