Wow. I haven't written since Monday. Time is flying by. Just 12 days until we leave for China. I can hardly believe it. Before I know it, we will boarding a plane. In just 15 days, we will be holding our son.
Erin played her last JV game last night. I am glad the season is almost over. I enjoy it, but I enjoy having our daughter around much more. She has played almost every night for the past 2 weeks. I miss her. She is dressing for Varsity for the tournaments, though. Hopefully she will be completely done on Wednesday. She needs some time to begin working on her homework for China.
Do you remember what junior high is like? What about the drama that goes on with girls in high school? Well, if you think of it, please pray for 2 of my kids who are dealing with lots of things that many of us never dealt with. It amazes me where our culture has come even since I've been in school. It must make God sad to look upon our country. Our kids are bombarded daily with messages that go against the truth of the word of God. Oh how my heart aches for them.
Well, I need to wake my older ones up for school now. If you are a prayer warrior, please pray for the airplane rides for Elizabeth. We are a little bit nervous about how she will do. She has been going through quite a few screaming bouts in the car these last days. And pray for Ri and Elizabeth and the transition they are both about to undertake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment