Thursday, May 24, 2007


















We took a visit to a park today. The picture of Sam holding something is an eel. Yes, they were right on the edge of the water.. several of them! We saw people burning incense and money again, right there on the beach. It was very hot and humid, thus it would explainthe sweat pouring off of Elizabeth's head!

Ri is doing so well today. He has warmed up to all of us. I thank Jacob is somewhat relieved! He still is battling diarhea. It is not often, but when it happens, he blows through everything. I feel so badly for him. He has no way of telling us he has to go. He is potty trained, but he just gets very upset and panicks when it happens I am starting to put his facial expressions to his need to go to the bathroom, but he is pretty terrified of a western toilet.

After a trip to the park, we went to what we would consider an outdoor mall. There were 100's of stores to visit.

No comments: