I wish that I could remember all the silly things that the kids do. But by the time the day has passed, I often forget the details of the funny things. Then as years go by, I have forgotten them all together. That makes me sad. One reason I like blogging is so that I can look back and read what my life really was like, not just the faded memories that seemed to have cobwebs so thick over them that I can barely "see" them.
So, when Elizabeth did something that made all of us crack up, Jacob asked me to put it on the blog. So...here it is. The other day I wrote on the blog that the kids were coming down with colds. That is always a little concerning with Elizabeth since we discovered her feverol seizures. It use to be that the day after we noticed her first symptoms of a cold, she ended up in the doctors with bronchitis or pneumonia or something effecting her breathing. She seems to handle colds so much better now! My sweet, sweet husband read the blog (often it is the only way for him to discover what is going on in our life since we seem to travel in two different directions during the school year) and wanted to help, so he bought some cough drops. He felt it would soothe the kids throats. It was so sweet! Anyway, I had been walking in the woods (one of those..."leave me alone moments when I had to get away from it all and be by myself). They all came out to meet me in the woods. We were walking in and Mark was asking Elizabeth if she liked her cough drop. She shared with him that she had dropped it. Mark was thinking that it was probably just too big or she just really didn't care for it. Mark explained to her that it would help her throat feel better. She listened quite intently. Then he told her that next time he would cut it in half. All of a sudden, she squealed a very high pitch squeal and grabbed her throat. It was histerical! We all laughed so hard. She truly thought he was talking about cutting her throat in half. Too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment