
His face is so precious. He was in the mood to pose for me all evening. I got several cute shots of this little guy. I guess they have been around "senior pictures" way too often!

When we first arrived at the western round up, Elizabeth had just fallen asleep, so she would have nothing to do ANYTHING or ANYONE for the first 2 hours. She was warmed up, almost, by the time we left. She missed the horse rides because of her mood. At the end, Sam took her to Mommy A who so graciously let her ride the horse.

For some reason, he really likes this pose. I think I asked him one time to put his hand near his chin and from that, he seems to think he needs to put his hand up to his face... not having a clue what to do with the rest of his arm! He is so funny and oh so sweet.

Check her facial expression out. Can you tell she was in one of her moods? She was not going to get out of it for nothing! She eventually warmed up some, and thus, I was able to get one shot of her.

Sarah was having a good time trying to mess with Ri's hat. She was relentless and he tolerated it. They had a lot of fun, though. I really am thankful for the opportuntity we have to watch Sarah one day a week. They are blessed to be going to the same church as well.

I found this picture on Emily's profile for facebook. I thought it was very cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment