Today, Emily comes home. I am so excited to hear all about her trip and see all the amazing pictures. I think both she and Jacob enjoyed thier special days. Erin is spending the night at our hometown University tonight. The soccer coach has invited her to spend the evening with the team watching the basketball game (funny twist). She gets to train with the team and then spend the night in the dorm with one of the teammates. She will have a chance to attend classes in the morning. It will be a great experience for her. I would love to see her attend school in our home town and play for this coach... but, it will have to be something God leads her to, not me.
Have you ever had a dream that almost seems like you can grab ahold of, but everytime you do, it's as if it moves just slightly out of your reach? It almost feels as if the your hand and the object repel each other. The force of your hand pushes it just a little further so you can't grab it? I've been wrestling with that dream for nearly 30 years. As I have gotten older, the dream becomes closer and closer, but everytime I think I might have a chance to fulfill it, it slips away. It is a strange type of battle for me. Sometimes I feel totally capable of having the ability to do it and sometimes I feel I have zero skill. It is strange. And now, with the economy heading where it is, that dream will probably be dusted under the rug for a little while longer.... and I think that is ok with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment