Friday, February 13, 2009



I just got back from the airport an hour or so ago. Emily has landed in Cleveland and is awaiting her next flight to LA. She is so very, very excited! We were up at 3:30 and out the door by 4:00. It was a good thing. She didn't even sit down. By the time we got to the gate, they were boarding. I was glad I had left so early. Elizabeth and Ri made the adventure with us. All 3 of the kids are going to be exhausted today! By the time Emily arrives in LA, she will have been up for 12 hours... and her day will just be beginning. I can't wait to hear all about it! She is so excited to see our friends! In fact, that was what she was most looking forward to. We are so blessed. Most teens would be looking forward to the adventure of California and all the mystery it holds for someone from Ohio. Not our girl, top on her list was saying our friends. Yeah!

I posted just a couple of pictures from a few days ago when the big snow began to thaw. Just a few quick things that come to my mind today.

- I catch Elizabeth and Ri constantly telling each other that they are their best friend. It is pretty sweet.

- Elizabeth is fascinated by dreams and very curious if anyone else has experienced it. She is constantly telling us about her dreams.

- Erin has been incredible with the 2 little ones. She has been stopping everything and getting on the floor and really playing whatever they want to play.

- God is stretching us, but it is good.

No comments: