This weekend, Erin spent some time with 2 of her best friends. They went to a movie and then Walmart (the happening place in our town :)) While at Walmart, they were elated to discover pop in bottles. Insisting they purchase them, they did and went Rachel's to enjoy. When girls, especially teen girls, get together, they often do silly things. One of them (I am suspecting it was Erin) decided it would be cool to perform a song using her new found musical instrument. They recorded it on a cell phone (which explains the quality). I loved it so much that I had them send it to me so I could put it on the blog. HOpe you enjoy it. THey have now convinced their youth leader to let them perform Amazing Grace.
Now, presenting Erin, Rachel and Bek performing Row, Row, Row your boat:
And now enjoy Taps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment