We are in the midst of another snow storm. Last night, we recieved lots of ice. So much so that the kids and Mark are all home. I love these kind of days. I love being home as a family, especially when it is a surprise "free day". The snow is coming down like crazy. They are predicting 5-8 inches. Mark, Sam and I are heading out the door to shovel. I just thought I would post a couple of pictures of the snowfall for my dear friends in California!! Christy - these are for you :).
We are having a discussion on what the next snow sculpture will be. I voted for Larry and Bob the Tomato (from Veggie Tales) - I thought they would be easy :). Sam said that was not right, they are too easy. Elizabeth thought it was a good idea. But this morning, she woke up whispered in my ear and in Sam's ear what the next sculpture would be.... Frosty. That one killed both Sam and Jacob. Jacob simply said "isn't that like just making a snowman?". THey all crack me up! So I am putting a question out to you guys.... what would you like to see? Not that I will be able to do it, but having some fresh idea might be nice.
1 comment:
Darcy, The snow is so beautiful! I wish we had a "snow day", so I could have all my kids home. I'm trying not to be too envious! Jacob's Walle looked great to me. I love that Elizabeth wants to make Frosty next! It is like Thomas Kincaid coloring in a color book with a 12 pack of crayons! You guys have so much talent, but sometimes the kids just want to scribble.
Post a Comment