
Saturday was a big day.... Ri turned 4 years old. It is so hard for me to believe he is 4 years old already. And oh how much he has changed! He is such a joy to all of us. His giggle is absolutely contagious. I think that is one of my favorite things about him. He is still as resilient as ever. I think he has a strength that runs far deeper then most adults. It's as if he looks trouble in the eye and says "I've been through worse... bring it on!". He has an incredible spark about him. The things that he says cracks me up. Sometimes, I am simply in awe that he is our son.
His favorite color is orange. I am not so sure that it truly is his favorite, but it is the one color he knows. His favorite toys are matchbox cars. He still loves to have books read to him (a goal I have set to do more of this year). One of his favorite things to do is take a bath. He loves to take small toys and carry them everywhere he goes and then find something to stuff them in. He is as curious as they get and can't hardly keep his hands off anything that catches his eyes. It is near impossible for him to not open something if he wants what is inside. He absolutely adores his siblings...every single one of them! He is still an excellent imitator and even better teaser! He knows his ABC's (sounds and lettes) and he can count to 12. He was passed out of his speech class because he was doing so well. Developmentally, I think he has nearly caught up with his peers. There are still some areas that he struggles in, but all in all... he is doing fantastic!
No comments:
Post a Comment