Saturday, January 10, 2009
The Dragon Warrior came to visit Ri and Elizabeth this morning!
Yes, it's true, the Dragon Warrior made a visit to our small little town. Po appeared in our back yard this morning. The kids were very excited to see him.

The little ones and I went out to play this morning while the sleet was falling. Ever since Jacob and I made our first sculpture, I always am hunting for the "perfect" sculpting snow. This morning was wonderful! So.. Elizabeth, Ri and I spent a half hour or so building the big snowballs for the base of "Po". When Mark came home, I wrangled him into lifting the heavy balls on top of the bottom balls. Then Erin and I went to work. We have so much fun working together on these projects. I was sad to not have Jacob or Sam and Erin out working with us. Jacob would have LOVED it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment