God has entrusted us with the awesome task of raising 6 precious treasures. We pray that they each will be raised in the fear and admonition of the Lord. God chose to bless us with 4 children through natural birth and 2 through the gift of adoption. We have put together a movie of the precious "births" of our little ones from China. You can click on any of the videos on the video bar below to get to you tube and then find just click on the video entitled: Gotcha Day for Elizabeth and Ri.
Despite my choices in life, despite that I wasn't seeking God, despite that I was living a life far from the one who created me.... He chose to save me.
He has given me a husband that is far better then one I ever dreamed of, blessed me with 6 amazing children, a roof over our heads, food on our plates, friends and family who love me no matter what. I have been saved by grace and grace alone.
1 comment:
Darcy,
I am catching up, but these pics are beautiful!!
Post a Comment