Tonight is a big night for Erin. It is the bonfire for the homecoming game. The homecoming court has to be in a parade and then will be presented their sashes. It should be a lot of fun for her. On a different note, Erin has done a hat trick in 2 of the past 3 games. (scored 3 goals) One of the articles in the paper can be found at: http://www.mountvernonnews.com/Sports/08/09/30/4.php
I love taking walks with Ri and Elizabeth. You see a whole new world. Today, we discovered different textures and colors as well as hunted for the letter G. We were successful with G, but not so much with g. We got distracted.
I asked Ri to find me a red leaf. He picked up 2 green ones. I knelt down and gave him a red one. He responded with excitement and some shock saying to me .. "no way". It was very cute. Then we discovered some mushrooms. There were a few by themselves when Elizabeth looked ahead of us and found several all together. SHe said "aaaaahhhhhh wow! It's a family". Too cute.
Another cute thing said today:
Elizabeth said "look, Mommy, I'm getting bigger" as she stood by something she made. Ri was in my arms at the time heading for a nap. He looked at me and said
"look, Mommy, I'm getting bigging". I cracked up.
Here a few pictures for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment