Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I am very sorry about the lack of blogging, especially for you, Sam. I have been burried under Erin's 16th birthday book. She turns 16 on August 3rd. I have been woking as soon as I wake up and then well until midnight every day for the past 2 weeks trying to get it done. I have a deadline and it is fast approaching. When I get a free moment to sit at the computer, I instantly have gone to the book.

But, my precious son has been on while he is in Poland. So, baby, this blog is for you. I will post this note so you know I am on trying to blog, ok? Hang in there, more will be coming.

"We have a serious problem" - out of the mouth of babes! This is just priceless to me. Elizabeth and Ri were outside riding their bikes. Emily was with them. Elizabeth rode her bike up to Emily and said "We have a serious problem" as serious as she could be. Emily said "Oh no, what's the problem baby". She then proceeded to tell Emily that Ri did not have his helmet on. That cracked me up. Emily came in to tell us because it was so funny. Mark overheard Elizabeth tell Ri, "go get mome, we have a serious problem". Ri came in and told me that Elizabeth needed me. I went and stood at the door to see this precious face......
Sitting on her bike, as serious as could be, she said to me "Mom, we have a serious problem". I asked her what and she simply said "I crashed". Too cute!!!

Well, Jacob has finally had his cast removed! He is doing very well. When it first came off, though, his skin felt very strange, smelled horrible, and looked weird. He wanted me to take a picture of it. So, Sam, here is your brothers arm without a cast.


Yesterday, we went walking in the wood lookind for animal tracks ot plaster paris. A friend of the kids wanted to climp the treehouse, which meant that the little ones did too. I had a baby on my back, so I refused to take them up. But... there precious brother stepped in and volunteered.




We have made many trips to berry pick in the field next door. Mark is such a wonderrful Daddy. He always gets the wheelbarrow, places the 2 little ones in and pushes them there. This day, Elizabeth discovered a new way to ride.

Emily has left on Sunday morning for Philidelphia. The youth group is on a mission trip. They will be ministering to the same kids they ministered to last year. She was so excited when she called yesterday. She was "reunited" with 2 of her favorite kids from last year. Please pray that she will see the face of God as she spends the week in the city. And... for her mama... please pray that she and the others stay safe!

No comments: