
Isn't this just the sweetest picture you've ever seen? THey were such buddies yesteday.

Another very sweet shot of my two little ones! I love how sweet they are being to each other.

Playing around with more ideas for Senior pictures.

Ri was a little upset with the heat and all these silly pictures!

Emily and a new found friend, Casey

Elizabeth thought it was so much fun walking in the wheat field.

I am experimenting with all kinds of different types of shots. Em and I really liked this one.

Well.. Ri isn't much happier getting his picture taken.... still hot...still not enjoying this photo session... guess he needs to take his photo with his little sister.

Wow - I LOVE THIS ONE!

I forgot to mention, though it is very obvious, Em is now wearing glasses all the time. She picked these out, hoping to look a little older and more "ready" for college since she will be graduating this school year! On a very funny note... Mom isn't so smart sometimes. As soon as I heard she was going to need glasses, I told her we had better finish taking her senior pictures so that she wasn't wearing glasses in them. Ha ha! SHe looked and me and just started laughing... reminding me that she could simply remove them for the pictures. Ok... I have to admit... I suffered a little bit of a "blonde moment" (no offense... I was ALL blonde most of my life - until I had kids, that is).
Awww... too sweet. I fell in love with this wheat field background!
Have you ever met someone who you felt as if you had known forever, but you just met? Emily met someone yesterday who fit that description. Her favorite teacher called a few days ago and said that her granddaughter was visiting for a couple of weeks and would really enjoy someone to hang out with. Emily and she clicked right away. She spent the night with us last night and the two of them insisted on a "photo shoot" with mom. We found a beautiful spot in the deep woods. It was so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment