
My young son is looking more and more like a man. He had to dress up for a mellow jackets concert. They chose neon green and black. It was very cool.
Well, I think we are finally done with the snow unloading on us. Most of it has compacted so that it appears we have only had a few inches. I am anxious to get some nice weather to run around in. I have really missed taking the kids outside for walks.
A dear friend called yesterday to check on me. It was very sweet. She had sent me a few things and I had not yet responded and she noticed that I hadn't updated the blog for 8 days, so she was a little concerned that something was wrong. I LOVE having friends like her! I am fine. I have been a bit overwhelmed with the computer these days. I have been spending hours on the blog... scouring it for things about Sam. I am in the midst of writing his 16th birthday book. It takes so much time to find all the pictures, put them in the right order, and then find my journaling (or at least the journaling that might mean something to him). So far, the book is over 300 pages long. I am trying to do the majority of work while kids are sleeping or occupied and still have time to be with Mark. A long time ago, Jacob mentioned how much time I spent on the computer and not with him...so I have been trying hard to spend time with him at night when the little ones go to bed. Fitting the book in has been hard and I am finding that i am VERY crunched for time now. So... working on updating the blog has been shoved aside.
But I did want to pop on and update everyone just a bit. Elizabeth's hematology appointment in on the 12th at Childrens. We won't know anymore about the tonsilectomy until then. I will post it when I know anything. Emily comes home that day as well! Yeah!!!! I can't wait to see her. It has been 2 long months. She is having more issues with shaking and high pulse rates and exhaustion. She is scheduled for an echo of her heart, but after talking with our doctor, I think we will have her wear a heart monitor first. THat seems to make much more sense. The symptoms are probably just from her tremors, but we have to make sure her heart is ok. The continual increase rate is a little concerning and justifies ruling out any heart problems.
Everything else is going well. We are really enjoying some family time these days. It has been nice to have the kids home more often then in the fall. But... soccer has just started back up for Erin and Sam has just started up volleyball. We are back into the swing of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment