

My baby is home! Yay! I am enjoying every minute of her. Jacob, Elizabeth and I met her just about half way. She had caught a ride with a good friend. We have had a full weekend with Em home and with Forum Show (similiar to a talent show). The above pictures are from the show. Erin was in a senior skit that was fun to watch. She is the 3rd "monk" (2nd full monk, you can only see the head of the first monk) from the left. Sam played in the jazz band. He is such a character. We spent a day with Mark's family on Sunday. Everyone made an extra effort to come and spend time with Emily. That was wonderful!
God has been teaching me many things lately. One is learning how to let go and lean on Him rather then my own strength. I need to go, I just wanted to add a few quick notes. I will post pics of Emily when I get my camera back. I left it at my in-laws and Emilys got "coke-logged"... (coke spilled on it and destroyed it; she is a very, very sad girl)
No comments:
Post a Comment