There are times in life when nothing makes sense, yet I know that God is in control and it all makes sense to him. There are things that I watch and can't really grab ahold of in my mind but I still rest in His hands, knowing that He knows and He understands and KNOWING that there is a far greater purpose; one far beyond what I see in front of my face. It gives me peace even in times when it shouldn't. I am so thankful that I know God personally and that I can go to Him. He is my shelter, my refuge, my calming peace. He is my everything.
Spring break is this week for the kids. They are really looking forward to the time off school. Erin is beginning to have some serious senioritis. That's ok with me. It is nice to see her let down a little with school. SHe has worked hard; many nights where she was up long past midnight only to wake up by 6:30 the next morning. She just heard back from the college about the honors program and scholarship. She was one of only 25 kids selected to be in the East Meets West Honors Program and was selected to recieve one of the scholarships she interviewed for. We are so very proud of her. SHe is a bit overwhelmed with the work that she will be facing in the honors program, but very excited about it as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment