Friday, August 29, 2008


We have been doing preschool everyday now that the kids are back in school. It has been a lot of fun. I finally feel like I am spending some good time with the 2 youngest. It amazes me how much both Elizabeth and Ri know. They both know the sound of every letter. Most kids learn the letter before the sound, but not my Ri. He cracks me up. When I point to a letter, he instantly makes the sound of the letter, but he can't necessarily tell me what letter it is. Too funny. Now we are working on learning how to write the letters. Ri wrote his name for the first time. It was very exciting for him. Elizabeth's name is too big and a bit overwhelming for her to even think about writing.

We went to watch Jacob run in his cross country meet. The setting was so pretty that I had Em sit down and take a few pictures; trying to find good backgrounds for her senior pictures.

We are so proud of all that Jacob is working to accomplish. Go Jacob!!

No comments: