Thursday, May 8, 2008





When I'm busy doing something in another room, I never turn my ears off. So, when it is quite, I usually know the 2 wild ones are up to something. Yesterday, this is what I discovered. They had come up with a new kind of carpet ball. They sit in the pockets and roll the balls back and forth. It is very, very cute! As for the beautiful feet? Well, that is when the "quite" came into play. Someone had left a stamp pad sitting on the carpet ball table. Ri discovered it! That, alone, is trouble :)

Tonight, we get to go to a talent show for the middle school kids. Sam is one of the MC's. I can't wait to see him "perform". He should be lots of fun!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

What creative children you have! Love their "foot art". I know allll about those "quiet" moments. lol
Patricia