Friday, May 2, 2008








I never seem to have any pictures of the other kids, so I forced Emily to take pictures last night. She wasn't prepared at all, but humored me. She dyed her hair, again. It was quite a shock to her Dad and I, but it is slowing growing on me. One thing I said when they were little was that I would not control what they did with their hair. The one condition was they couldn't color it purple, red, or something like that. I have to hold my breath sometimes when she begins playing with colors. This one almost pushed me over the edge. It was a little bit too dark for us.

But I figure that she is an incredible young woman. If this is all the trouble I have, she can go ahead and dye it and I will praise God.

No comments: