
God promises that He will hold us during difficult times. I am confident that the Chapman family will be held through the days to come. Their strength is in Christ and Christ alone. I watched God hold very, very dear friends of mine through a difficult time last year. It was painful and hard, but God held them through each difficult moment. And in the midst of the difficult time, God blessed them with an incredible gift. This little guy is a precious gift from God. As I mentioned, it is amazing how close and connected you can feel within the adoption community. I have a love for this little one that is very, very deep. He is the precious son of very dear friends that we have only physically been with for 3 weeks in our life, but the bond is deeper then most friends I have ever had. We treasure this families friendship and love them very much.
Luke Matthew is a gift from God. He was born on Saturday morning in the wee hours. This is the first picture I have of him. Our friends took a picture with their cell phone so I could see his adorable face!

I had totally forgotten to post the talent show pictures. Sam was an emcee and did a wonderful job. He is so funny. We were very proud of him and just cracked up at some of the silly things he did. Here are a few pictures from that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment