Monday, April 28, 2008

I don't think I was ever able to jump this high. She amazes me!

I love watching her do things with a soccer ball.

Ah mom, do I have to be at this soccer game?

I LOVE this shot. Sam doesn't, he thinks he missed the ball. But if I remember correctly, he made a great save and kicked it out of the box (backwards). It was very cool.

This is our beautiful neice, Lydia. She came to watch Erin play last night.

Sam is running track. We are so proud of his determination and the way he has stuck to it.

Well.. this has to be one of my favorite pictures. Mark loves carrying his babies around. He is such a great father!!

We went on a field trip for preschool. I just thought this was a very cool picture of a lamb. The kids loved seeing the lambs and the llama.


It is definitely spring around here. We have enjoyed a few trips to the creek down the road. The kids just loved wading in it and looking for bugs.


"Cat" is very photogenic. Just thought this was a cool picture.

Things around the Miller home are just as busy as ever. Mark and I have "enjoyed" several soccer games. Last week, we went to games 4 nights in a row. This Saturday, we enjoyed Sam's game, yesterday we went to Erin's game and tonight we go to Jacob's game. Tuesday, Erin plays away (so Mark might be at that one). Wednesday, we have a track meet to watch... but Thursday, we will only have 3 practices :).

On our way home from Erin's game last night, Mark started telling Elizabeth and Ri that they get to play soccer next year. Yikes! I started having a little temper tantrum.. .. screaming and kicking the whole time. :)

Life ..... it gets rather complicated at times. Sometimes, I really wish we lived a century ago when entertainment was sitting on a porch, watching the sun set and enjoying a glass of homeaid lemonade; or was that just a fairy tale I have seen in the movies?

No comments: