Thursday, March 6, 2008








We went for a little walk in thewood this morning. It was beautiful with the ice dripping off the tree branches. Wow, God knows how to paint a gorgeous picture! Ri and Elizabeth both enjoyed exploring. Ri thought it was cool to throw sticks into the running creek. Elizabeth thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of climbing up the little hills. She figured the technique out all on her own. Ri, on the other hand, didn't exactly like the hill part. He stood squealling...."I sippin" (translation - HELP MOM!!!! I'm slipping!! HELP HELP HELP). He cracks me up. We then came in and had a tea party with homemade cookies, fresh oranges, and a made up pizza (bisquits, turkey, sauce, & swiss cheese). They love tea parties.. especially Ri. He takes his little cup and fills it over and over and over. I read them a book while they eat their snack and drink their "tea".

No comments: