I am still having troubles uploading pictures, but I will keep trying. This is our newest snow sculpture. It was a special request from Uncle Paul. He asked the kids to make an elephant, so when the great snowfall began to be "packing snow", we attempted to make an elephant. The snow was a little difficult to roll snowballs, but it was great packing. Jacob and I worked on making Dumbo. Sam helped finish him off. In the end, Elizabeth joined us for the fun. Needless to say, she was thrilled with Dumbo in her yard.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Just for you, Uncle Paul.
I am still having troubles uploading pictures, but I will keep trying. This is our newest snow sculpture. It was a special request from Uncle Paul. He asked the kids to make an elephant, so when the great snowfall began to be "packing snow", we attempted to make an elephant. The snow was a little difficult to roll snowballs, but it was great packing. Jacob and I worked on making Dumbo. Sam helped finish him off. In the end, Elizabeth joined us for the fun. Needless to say, she was thrilled with Dumbo in her yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment