Tuesday, January 8, 2008



When I took the video of Elizabeth singing Happy Birthday to Ri, I also took this one. I just wanted to remember her sweetness.

Please keep Erin and Emily in prayer. They have midterms Wed - Fri. Erin is overwhelmed beyond words. She had a swim meet Friday, Saturday, practice MOnday for 3 hours and then a swim meet tonight. The swim meet started an hour late (the kids had to be there anyways). She didn't get home until 8:00 to begin studying for 3 midterms tomorrow. It has been a very tough life lesson. My heart aches for her.

I do want to praise God for an answered prayer. My mom had her hip replaced today. SHe was a bit nervous and very anxious about being put under. She has ephezema and was very concerned about her breathing. But I am very happy to say that God answered many prayers that were lifted up on her behalf. She was at peace going into the surgery and the surgery went excellent. She is doing well tonight. Please continue to pray for her recovery.

Ri is a bit out of sorts right now with the kids having been home for 2 weeks. We are realizing that whenever his schedule is a bit crazy, he becomes very difficult in many different ways. We think his behavior is directly related to how crazy things are around here. So, we are trying to figure out ways to make things calmer and a bit more routine for the poor little guy. Just think ... for 2 1/2 years he was in one building, 3 rooms, very little stimulation and exact routine. Then... well... he became a Miller. Enough words said right there! Poor guy. It has to be so very, very difficult for him to process in his little mind. It is no wonder that the chaos of our life effects him.

No comments: