Wednesday, June 6, 2007






It thrills me to hear from those of you who were anxiously awaiting to hear we arrived home. I will attempt to keep the blog updated often. I know how much I enjoy following those who are home too.

I think we are on the final stages of jet lag. At least, we have our nights and days back. We are still feeling the effects, but it is better everyday. I am so thankful. Ri is a very, very good sleeper. He goes to bed easily and generally sleeps through the night. Elizabeth has slept hard the last 2 nights. It has been so nice.

So.. how are Elizabeth and Ri adjusting? Well, Ri is doing wonderfully. He is full of smiles and giggles often. He has a temper and he loves to throw anything in his hands. We have to work on those things, but boy is he a sweet natured boy! Elizabeth is dealing with the effects of exhaustion. For the first time ever, I heard the words "my mommy" out of her.

Hang on.. my little girl needs some attention right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of the kids at home. Praying you are feeling like you are getting back into the groove of things. It has taken us longer this time than last adoption. We are finally feeling more settled! Yeah, thank you God for that! Talk to you soon!
renee c.