Wednesday, June 13, 2007

After an exhausting day, we decided to go on a hike through our woods to visit some good friends. Mark thought the little ones would enjoy a ride in the wheel barrel. He amazes me sometimes. He pushed that thing all through the woods, over logs, through briars, through the field... telling Ri and Elizabeth they were going through a jungle. They loved it, Elizabeth giggled most of the way while Ri wasn't completely sure of it all. They were so cute riding in it. I didn't have my camera, but I had my cell phone. It amazes me how decent the pictures turned out. I need to remember to use it more often.

The last picture is of the two just after the hike through the woods... or should I say the "ride" through the woods. They were full of little burrs and lots of sweat, so Elizabeth took the liberty of fanning off Ri. It was adorable!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Millers!

Oh how precious are those pictures of the "daisy pickers." Thanks for sharing!

Love,
Becky Durbin