I just received an email from a dear friend who was concerned about Erin. She sweetly reminded me that I have not updated the blog for some time now. One reasons is that it seems we have reached our maximum use of uploading pictures. I now have to decide what to do. I just haven't figured out my next step. Blogging without pictures just doesn't seem like a good option for me!
As for Erin, she did fine at the camp. She never got sick (which, in my opinion, is certainly a God thing). She is so run down that I thought for sure she would come home very sick. She didn't, she just came home exhausted. She was awarded the highest award at camp. It was an honor. I wish I could tell you the name of it, but I just can't remember.
Last week, Sam and Erin both had grueling weeks. They had band camp from 7:00am - 3:00 everyday and then Senior Lead soccer from 5-8:00pm. Then on Friday, the entire girls soccer team spent the night at our house (beginning at 10:30pm.). It has been long time since I have pulled an all-nighter... but Friday was one of those times. Actually, I managed to be able to close my eyes on the couch for 1/2 hour.
I have promised Elizabeth that I would snuggle with her, so I must sign off. I will fill everyone in more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment