I have officially paid for the extra photo storage, so I should be good to go later today. It takes 24 hours; but I ordered it yesterday morning.
Emily's classes went well, though she only had 2. Today she has the other 4 classes. She is really growing up. It is amazing me. I love waking up in the morning with a new text from my little girl (one she texts at 1:00 am - oh the college life!). I believe she will be addicted to coffee in no time!
Erin played her first game of the season last night. Unfortunately, they lost. The first half was incredilby fun to watch. It was very intense. Erin scored the only goal for our team. But it wasn't enough. It is a very young team (several freshman).
Elizabeth and Ri really enjoy going to the games. They play the whole time. It is fun to watch them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment