You have several (probably 1,000s) people out here who can't get by without an update. With that in mind, I think you should institute a subscription plan. All you need is a PayPal account and your off and running.
I laughed when I read it. I laughed for 2 reasons... first, I knew who was sending it and I love him dearly... but knowing who it was just cracked me up. And second.... the "probably 1,000's" made me laugh out loud; not just a little smile or giggle :)
So... I will be doing something soon to make sure I update more regularly. I am not sure when I will do something about the pictures. I will and Mark tells me I don't have much choice...but I will wait just a little bit until I break down and open an actual account. It isn't expensive at all; especially considering all the pictures I post and knowing that I will never actually "lose" these pictures even if my computer crashes. But for now, until I actually push that silly button stating that I will pay for the service, you are stuck with a wordy post. Sorry.
Emotions are becoming quite high around here. Emily called me last night on her way home in a moment of panic about leaving next week. I answered the phone and all I heard was sobs on the other end. My first thought was that she had been in an accident and someone was hurt very badly (that's a mom thing, I think). Then I heard a little tiny voice saying "Mommy, I don't want to go". My heart broke for my little girl. It is suddenly hitting her. She sobbed for a long time and I listened with a hole in my heart. I know this is all normal; especially for a little girl who is more a "mama's girl" and a homebody. But hearing her fears and knowing the feelings she was having made this mama heartsick. After a long period of tears and talking, she was fine. She will be fine. She will be homesick and she will have nights of tears, but she is ready and she wants to go.
I melted down a few nights ago; actually, melted down is not really the word I should use. I think the better word is that I became a lunatic and realized that my responses to my daughter were so crazy simply because I am feeling the sadness of my little girl moving on.
Sam just asked Ri to tell him a joke. Ri responded with "Banana pants, that's a funny joke". Elizabeth loves to tell jokes too. Today she asked me "How many TV buttons does a raccoon eat?" the answer? 12
Ri: "how many pickles does a horse eat?" the answer? 10
Elizabeth: "how many cows does a pig eat? the answer? 13
Elizabeth: "I have a joke that is the funniest thing ever" "BANANA COOKIES!" then she breaks out with a huge smile and begins laughing out loud.
And thus you have experienced the comedy of a 4 year old. I hope you thought they were just as funny as Daddy and I.
Well, I have to go. I will post more later.
2 comments:
I am one of the 1,000s, Miss Darcy, who loves your blogging!!!!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY hilarious jokes from those beautiful children of yours! I laughed out loud :)
Post a Comment