We are certainly enjoying some routine in our life. Erin is still at camp. I spoke with her last night. i have a prayer request. Her roommate was sent home from camp (she was one of the coaches and a team member) because she was sick; sore throat and high fever. The thing that concerns me some is that her room was quarantined and then disinfected. Due to the recent fear of swine flu, I can't help but wonder why they did this. I am hoping they are just being cautious. But, since I am here and Erin is there, it is a little harder for me. This week is very important for Erin. It is a week she has to show the coach her skills. Getting sick would make it very difficult for Erin to perform at her best. Right now, she is very run down and exhausted. She is probably at a higher risk of catching something just because her physical stamina is run down. So... please pray for our little girl! I will be anxious to hear from her this morning.
I thought I might share a little something Elizabeth said the other day. Emily had just bought a black hat and white skirt. She loves trying on her clothes and asking the little ones what they think. She did this with the hat and skirt. Elizabeth looked at her and said "You look very distinguished!" Emily cracked up (and when she shared it with me, I did the same). Where on earth did a 4 year old learn that word? Emily asked her and she very quickly responded "from your little head". Out of the mouth of babes. Too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment