Emily's last performance of her high school year was this past weekend. It ws so much fun to watch her. She radiates her beauty with her smile. I had the joy of watching her both nights of her performance. The first night, she presented us with a rose. It was precious. I was fine and handle it all like a pro... no tears. I felt very little of that sad emotion of the "last time".... until my brother-in-law asked me the next day how I was doing, on the phone no less! I broke down like a baby. The emotion came from no where! It totally caught me off guard. The entire rest of the day I found myself choking up with tears. Oh how I am going to dread graduation day!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Emily's last performance of her high school year was this past weekend. It ws so much fun to watch her. She radiates her beauty with her smile. I had the joy of watching her both nights of her performance. The first night, she presented us with a rose. It was precious. I was fine and handle it all like a pro... no tears. I felt very little of that sad emotion of the "last time".... until my brother-in-law asked me the next day how I was doing, on the phone no less! I broke down like a baby. The emotion came from no where! It totally caught me off guard. The entire rest of the day I found myself choking up with tears. Oh how I am going to dread graduation day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment