Yes, we've had a few snowfalls. It seems rather strange seeing as a week or so ago it was in the 60's. But.. thats the kind of weather we get around here. I took the little ones out yesterday and it was all giggles... almost the entire time. They were funny too watch.
Emily is visiting a college today, Baptist Bible College. It is in Pennsylvania. One of her dear friends was visiting and invited her to tag along. Mark and I thought it was a great opportunity for her to check it out. So far, she has really only checked out OSU branch campuses. Erin went on a trip to the University of Michigan last Friday. She is very interested in ROTC (Yikes!). So interested in that she has put soccer somewhat on the side. That says quite a bit to me!
Well, Elizabeth is calling. I have to sign off.
No comments:
Post a Comment