Thursday, October 21, 2010

I promised myself that my next post will be all about Sam. I want to take some time to focus on him... but instead, I need to ask for some prayer. As I write, we have someone digging deeper in our well, in search of more water. My prayer is that he will hit a huge vein of water and not have to go more then 50 feet to hit it. God has certainly taken care of us and we have had all the water that we have needed. Sometimes, we think we need more then we have, but God has truly been gracious to give us what we have had. We have wrestled with whether we needed to spend the money or not. We have tried to make due and have learned to conserve. But, we have felt that we really wouldn't be wise waiting much longer. Our water has decreased so much that I can't do more then 2 loads of laundry in a day and each of us take showers and do the dishes by hand. REcently, we have ran out even sooner and it has taken much longer to replenish. So, if you will, please pray for success. My God is able to do anything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praying for water!! Praying that you are showered with God's blessings. As I ponder your situation, I can't help but rejoice because I have seen such trust in the Lord and I know that your soul is overflowing.