Thursday, October 7, 2010

I am constantly looking for ways to save money. A site that I have recently discovered is called groupon and it has daily specials that are tailored for your city (or a city close to you). I have found several really good deals for restaurants, movies, salon treatments, services and products, etc... it seems like an incredible site. I have been watching it for weeks now. There have been lots of times that I have thought about it, but just never really purchased anything because I really didn't have a need. There were restaurants that I would like to try sometime, but I knew Mark and I wouldn't make it there for awhile. I have been keeping an eye out for "gift" ideas through it. Today, I finally bit the bullet and bought something. When I checked out, it gave me a code for me to share the site with anyone who might be interested. I get $10.00 if you buy something from it. Now... don't go buy anything for that reason. But I would encourage you to sign up and keep an eye out. There really may be something that you could save money on. And if you do buy, then you will be blessed to have saved money and I will be blessed to have referred you. Here is the site:
http://www.groupon.com/r/uu9055645 You will notice that the city that pops up is Orlando. What you would want to do is go to the part on the site that has other cities. When you find your city, just click on it and the deal for your city will come up. You can buy deals from other cities, just make sure that it is a deal that you can use. The http address I gave you is specific so that they can track that it came from me, I guess that is what the uu905565 number is at the end. That is pretty cool. The other site that you may want to keep an eye on is my friends blog: www.findsforfriends.blogspot.com She has been posting lots and lots of coupons and deals that she has discovered. Recently, she posted for a free photo book (right down my alley) code. Anyway - I just wanted to pass on some of the fun ways to save money. In this economy (and especially with Christmas coming up), any way to save money is a blessing!

No comments: