Tuesday, October 12, 2010

changes coming

Well, some of you have already figured there has been a problem to the blog. That is true. The other day, I shut it down and only decided to allow those of you that I know personally. The problem is, I am not sure who all follows my blog so I could not include everyone. After Emily called, panicked, I decided that I need to warn you before I shut it down. So, I reopened it. Eventually, I plan on shutting it down completely. I can't do that until I copy everything I have written into a book.... so I may be a little while. In the mean time, if you want to be added to my list of people who have the permission to follow, then email me. If you do not have my email address, then add a comment below so I know you want to follow.

Why am I doing this? Well... I'm not 100% sure why. I just have an unsettling feeling and whenever I begin to feel it, I want to remove every picture of my child off this internet world. I'm torn about it. I love blogging and I my daughter loves checking it. It is one way that she stays in touch with her family. For that reason, alone, I want to leave it up. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I just am not sure. But for now, I am extending a warning or an explanation ahead of time. I will keep you posted as to when I finally decide I am shutting it down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Darcy, please include me in your list! I think I had your email at one time but it's not in my address book now. I really love to follow your blogs but I do understznd the need for you guys to protct your privacy,too. It seems that whenever I'm feeling a little disconnected from people, your blog has a friendly message. I'm sorry we don't have the same connections that we've had in the past.(MVMS, my grandkids' soccer games, etc.) If you don't add me, that's okay, you're still one of my favorite people! Sherry Patterson