Our computer is on it's death bed. It is a tragic time in my life. It is getting so close to death that I just can't muster the energy to get on and try to update my blog. It just takes too much effort. I haven't made Erin's movie or her book for graduation because the time it takes to do it has increased so much that I just have no desire to sit down and attempt it. The frustration is just too much for me. So... I only update when I know it has been too long or when someone mentions it. In this case, my daughter reminded me to update.
Except for my computer saga; all is pretty ok in the Miller home. Elizabeth is on the mend. We are just waiting for time to heal it. She should be back to being able to do most things in a few weeks. It looks like about 4-5 weeks of patience (not an easy thing for a 5 year old). We are still waiting on tonsil information. Erin has the worse case of senioritis I've seen in a long time. Her focus is on the prom. She and Jacob (her boyfriend) will be attending both his and her prom (they go to 2 different schools). It is a fun time for her. Emily is finishing up her first year in college (wow has time flown!). She will be home May 8 or 9th. Sam is working out and building himself for soccer. Jacob is finishing school at home. Ri is not so much green-eyed; but still struggling with behavior issues (which I am assuming are the tail ends of all the attention that Elizabeth recieved).
No comments:
Post a Comment