Elizabeth is doing well. She hasn't been in much pain until last night and this morning when she woke up. I think she is just doing too much. It is very hard to keep her down. The pictures are from Saturday, when she got home. It has been such beautiful weather that she just does not want to sit inside. We have taken walks, but getting her not to run is nearly impossible. She doesn't understand why she can't jump on the trampoline or climb things or play in the creek or ride her bike. Well, I guess she understands somewhat but doesn't like it one bit. We go see the doctor on Thursday to see how she is doing. I think we will be in the office every week for the next 4 weeks.
Ri has had a few days of acting like a green-eyed monster. It is so hard for him to comprehend why Elizabeth has gotten so much attention and he had not. He doesn't quite understand
No comments:
Post a Comment