Monday, November 9, 2009






On Senior night for the marching band, the seniors all wore masks and did a dance to the song "Thriller".














Well, I like this shot, but I really didn't like the coloring in it, so I played around and came up with this. It isn't exactly what I was looking for, but it is a start.
It has been a long week. I think most of us are going stir crazy. I was out a lot yesterday, though; that was nice. I ended up teaching the Sunday school class simply because something came up at the last minute for Mark and he was not able to leave. He watched the kids for me and I went to church. That afternoon, Erin was willing to take some senior pictures.... I have learned that you have to grab your camera and run when she finally is willing! Mark has learned the same thing, so he was more then willing to watch the kids and let me go. Erin is much the opposite of Emily when it comes to taking pictures! And.. I found my card reader! It was a good day :).

Elizabeth has been hit the hardest. As of yesterday, she was still having a fever and a high pulse rate. Her lungs are definitely effected by the virus. We have not had any major issues, though... so I am thankful. Sam is still out of school; but it is more precautionery. He is so wiped out that I am afraid if I send him back today, he will turn worse. I will make him do some things today and then send him for half a day tomorrow and then get him back in by Wednesday. His body just isn't strong enough yet to go full blown. Jacob has probably been down the longest. His has just been a constanst and steady worsening. Nothing serious, but definitely each day he seems to be sicker. I think he probably had something before and then when he was exposed to this, he got this as well and since he never got put on the tamiflu, it has taken longer.

Emily comes home in 2 weeks. I can not wait to spend some time with her! She is doing well. Her best friend is traveling this weekend to visit her. They are both very excited about it. And I think for the first time, I can honestly say that I am not battling emotions about someone going to spend time with her when I can't.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures of Erin!! hang in there Swine Flu Buddy!