For copyright purposes, I need to note that I took these pictures off of facebook. The creation credits go to Mikayla Simmons. Thanks Mikayla! Erin is #19
Jacob enjoyed a wonderful trip to visit Emily. Uncle Paul took him. They picked Emily up and took her to Philidelphia. Jacob was in his element.... history galore! I am glad they had such a wonderful time!
Erin played in a powderpuff game the other night. It was senior orange versus senior black. The black team won! Erin scored 3 touchdowns that night. It was fun to watch her play. The black team then went on to play the faculty. It ended in a tie.
Please pray for me today; especially this afternoon. I am having to do something that I truly believe is in the midst of a spiritual warfare. I would ask that my words be true and that truth will prevail. Sorry for the lack of details.... I just can't share it right now.
Everyone else is well. I will post more later... if my energy level is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment