I am so excited to see Emily tomorrow! The very cool thing is that all of us get to go! I feel so blessed. Unfortunately, I am not all that sure that Emily is going to be up to us coming. Yesterday, she spent the day at the hospital with one of the friends who took her to the ER. He ended up in the ER. She stayed by his side this time. He ended up having emergency surgery. Please pray for him as he recovers. Emily is very upset and very concerned for him. God is faithful; in that, I am confident.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
I am so excited to see Emily tomorrow! The very cool thing is that all of us get to go! I feel so blessed. Unfortunately, I am not all that sure that Emily is going to be up to us coming. Yesterday, she spent the day at the hospital with one of the friends who took her to the ER. He ended up in the ER. She stayed by his side this time. He ended up having emergency surgery. Please pray for him as he recovers. Emily is very upset and very concerned for him. God is faithful; in that, I am confident.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment