Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yesterday we got our chickens. Yep, we are raising chickens. We picked them up yesterday. I have NO clue how to raise chickens, I guess I will learn quickly. I had to throw something together to put the chickens in until they are big enough to go into the chicken coop Mark made. It is pretty rough, but it works just fine. The little ones are so intrigued by the chicks.



The excitement in her eyes is worth it all.
His eyes just light up... which is good because the junk all over his face needs hidden somehow! He just put on "lipstick". It's chapstick and his lips really needed it, but he thinks it is lipstick. Funny how it is cute at this age. I couldn't resist posting this just because he is so excited about the chicks. It is one of those pictures that you want to throw away because of how grose the mouth and nose is though!


It is spring break and everyone is off doing something, except for Jacob. He is trapped in our home with Elizabeth and Ri and no car. Erin has taken Emily's car for lifeguarding classes all week long. Emily has taken my van to go to Salt Fork with her best friend. So, that leaves Jacob at home... trapped. We wanted to do something fun and creative. Jacob is wonderful at coming up with ideas. Before I knew it, he was building a putt-putt course. I was so proud of him. Here is a part of the course. Since the picture, he has gotten very, very creative!


No comments: