It's spring break for the kids. Emily and her best friend spent the night in the woods in a tent. They had to have been frozen!!! It was COLD! But... I figure Emily is 18 and Alex is 17...they are big enough to make that kind of decision. Plus, I do remember having some incredible times with my friends at that age. I am so glad that they did it. They kept our dog in the tent with them (our orders) so that they would be safe.
Erin and Sam aren't having much of a break. In fact, they are in class 8 hours a day all week long! That's longer then they are in school. They are both taking a lifeguarding course. On the bright side, their favorite Aunt lives 10 minutes away from the pool, so they are camping out with her and their Uncle most of the week.
Jacob spent the night with his Mamaw and Papaw, so He is being treated like a king. I am sure he has had a Monk/Pysch marathon and as much food as he wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment