Sunday, October 21, 2007

A very special friend sent this to me. I really think it is sweet.

Time does seem to fly for me these days. Everyone is doing well. Sam is back to normal. The pictures are of his game on Saturday. He scored a goal! Yippee. Erin is doing well. She is still a little swollen and tender. She is trying hard to be a good patient. Hopefully she will be able to get back into full swing in a few weeks. We will see. Emily still hates her hair, but God has been answering so many prayers that I think she is feeling much better about it all. She at least is back to her sweet, smiling self. Ri is having a rough few weeks. His behavior and speech have seemed to regress. I think it is because of the crazy schedule. He did not get many normal days or normal naps. I will have to work on that this week. It really does effect him! As for Jacob, he is awesome. Mark and I are wishing we had a little more time for each other. We figure it is a season. It will pass.

No comments: