Monday, April 2, 2007

Our LOA has arrived!

I had given up hope today. The phone rang at 2:30 and I thought for sure that it was Emily. School is out then and she is suppose to call me when she heads home. But, it wasn't her... IT WAS BETTY!!!! Yippee!!! Yeah!!! Hooray!!!! I think I leaped in the air.

OUR LOA IS AT FTIA and being Fed-Exed overnight. We will sign it and send it back tomorrow. The next step is waiting for our TA. Last group of TA's took anywhere from 13 days to 22 days from LOA. We could get it as soon as April 16th and possibly as late as 24th (based on the last group). If it gets back quick enough, we possibly may travel early May. If not, then it should be the end of May.

All I know is that I am praising God for His faithfulness despite my lack of faith. We will travel when God wants us to bring our son home. Personally, I am praying for the early May dates.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've noticed that it's not our giving up of our faith in His ability, but it's our giving up our faith in ourselves being able to control the situaion, that God chooses to do His beautiful and wondrous works in our lives.

When you "gave up" God stepped up!

Wonderful news, Darcy! Praise His name!!!!


Jennifer G.

Jennifer Conde said...

Darcy-
He is adorable!