Ok, May 2nd/3rd is out. The Consulate said tht there is not any more room for another family. So, we will be not be leaving on Wednesday. It is sad, but I do feel a little relieved. I began to get a little overwhelmed at what all I needed to do in 9 days to have our home and our family ready to hop on a plane!
So when are we going? Ha.. that is the question of the year! I have spent so much time thinking and figuring that my mind is mush right now. We have the option to leave May 17th or May 31st. May 31st is where we have been leaning. Seems like a long way off, but the kids would almost be done with school by then. They would not miss that last review before finals (the girls, anyways) and Sam would not miss the famous 7th grade trip to Kings Island and Jacob would not miss the famous Camp Ohio overnight trip for his 5th grade class... but Emily would miss fusion trip and Erin would have to rearrange summer gym (meaning she would not be with all her friends and would take it in the hottest month). In fact, we were definitely going to do it, ... then one of my dearest friends has come up with some plane flights that make leaving May 17th very appealing.
Golly... my mind is swimming with thoughts! So, I do not have a date for us. You are in limbo just as I am. We will have to figure it out today. For all you prayer warriers out there... please pray for wisdom regarding the scheduling of our trip. Boy do I want our little boy.... NOW!... but I have to do what is best for all of us. Little Ri has no idea we are coming and is being well taken care of. 2 weeks of our entire life is really no big deal!
HELP! I feel like just crying/ screaming... HELP! Someone else figure this out :)
1 comment:
Ask the kids and let them decide.
Jennifer
Post a Comment